CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just Me


I've been extremely conflicted lately. My thoughts seem to be consumed by how to live a more balanced life in my chaotic world. Don't get me wrong, I love my chaotic world. It makes me who I am. I am completely utterly in love with my children, my husband, my life. But I seem to revolve my world around constantly trying to figure IT out.




How to prioritize my time better...

How to take that extra 2 seconds to think before I speak...

How to maximize my time at home...

How to GET more time at home...

How to be more consistent...

How to be more organized...

How to be kinder...

How to be gentler...

How to involve myself in what's important to me...

How to remember every single wonderful moment in my kids life...

How to do what I love and learn to make money at it...

How to forgive AND forget...

How to live a guilt free life in every aspect of my life...

How to stop apologizing and start taking control of my thoughts and opinions...

How to stop over analyzing and trust myself...





How to be better. A better ME.

Because Then And Only Then, Can I Be A Better Everything Else

No comments:

Post a Comment